Friday, September 24, 2010

Setting up for Gilbraltar!!!

I am so excited about this weekend! We were able to go tonight and set up - which is awesome as tomorrow I am the Stampin' Up! Regional Conference and have a wonderful dear friend and her mom manning my booth for me!

Overview of my portion of the table - my dear sweet friend Susan is setting up on the second table tomorrow morning!


Close up of my display board and card samples ...

My 'Run for the Cure' advertisement to help spread the word!

My wares ... it is amazing how quickly a table fills up so we had to go with setting out 'one' of each item and hid the rest under the tables ... not to self next time we need at least two tables each cause I have a feeling Susan is going to find the same thing tomorrow ;)


I hope everyone can come on out and support this awesome cause - in addition to the cards and items for sale I am also holding a Raffle for some door prizes and selling tickets for $2 each or 3 for $5!

Thanks for your support!

No comments:

Post a Comment