Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Butterfly prints

This is a card from last months swap that I thought I could share since I have not had time down in the craftroom this week :(


I believe this one was from Mair's
and features the Level One Hostess set Punch Potpourri and the Butterfly Prints stamp set for the Idea Book and Catalogue which are layered together on the card and held in place with some Square Fire and Ice brads. The sentiment is mounted on the Lots of Tags sizzlits die that has been framed in Espresso with the sentiment for Because I Care stamped on Whisper White.

I just love the colour combination of Espresso and Pretty in Pink and all the little details that Mair combined into this very pretty card!

2 comments:

  1. I loved Mair's card... very pretty and a nice combination of stamping and texture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the correct spelling Liz - I was trying to sound it out and was not sure! It was a stunning card ... her original was way better than mine!

    ReplyDelete