Monday, January 3, 2011

ScrapSketch Challenges

Been busy over the holidays with the My Digital Studio and catching up on some of the previous Scrapsketch challenges from over at My Digital Studio website!

This scrapbook series features the Blueberry Crisp Designer series paper download - truly beautiful color combination that matched the 'vintage' look of the 1000 Island Tour that ended at the Boldt Castle ... a wonderful vacation experience for anyone looking for something cool to do in the summer I might add!








I cannot wait to get this printed although I am waffling between deciding if it is better to do them as single pages in a traditional scrapbook or to wait until I get caught up and have a 'bound coffee table scrapbook' made - the choices are just so versatile for the Digital scrapbooking!

1 comment:

  1. I love looking at your MDS pages... you really do such a great job co-ordinating all the pages from one trip/event by using the same papers and stamps... tfs!

    ReplyDelete