Sunday, January 30, 2011

Saturday Scrapbooking Sketches

Time for another Saturday Scrapsketch from over on My Digital Studio ....I loved the replica of a film strip - however I did not have the strip punch download so had to improvise with the Scallop Trim border punch!

These are more converted photos from my Aunt ... Christmas photos from the Grandparents house with my siblings! Large photo is my brother and I looks like 1971 the photos from the strip are from the year prior 1970 when I was a little toddler!

Since the photos are now teetering on 'vintage' being over 40 years old I thought I would use some of the vintage overlay brush sets as well as the 'lighter vintage blues' for the layout! In addition the Tree Trimming's stamp set also add some 'vintage looking' ornaments along with the Tags til Christmas ornament stamp.

No comments:

Post a Comment