Thursday, January 27, 2011

Playing with my New Digital Downloads

I admittedly was going through withdrawal these past few weeks waiting on Sale-a-bration to download some of the new awesome downloads that just came out! I was also eagar to try out the new technique of Coloured Paper Daisy by Connie Collins I recently saw on My Digital Studio!

This layout features the My Digital Studio downloads of: Spring Time Vintage Designer Series Paper, Vintage Flower Adornments, Tasteful Trim Bigz Die download, Charming brush set , Seam binding ribbon and the Paper Daisies embellishments!

A perfect combination to showcase some Vintage photos of my Mom and her siblings from 1946 ... although I imagine my mother does not want to be thought of as 'Vintage' .... but she sure is one of a kind!


No comments:

Post a Comment