Friday, December 2, 2011

Anything but a Card ...

This weeks challenge over at the Stampin' Royalty blog is to create anything but a card .... and well I have always wanted to try one of  these snowflake candles I have seen on the various blogs ... so here is my take on one!


 Can you say BLING isn't it just divine? Plus it took less than 10 minutes to make - use the Big Shot to punch out two snowflakes using Roofing Tin. Spread some Tombow along the edges of the snowflake and sprinkle with Silver Glassy Glitter as well as a strip around the edge of your tea candle. When dry use a hot glue gun to adhere the two snowflakes together and place  candle in the middle - done!
Thank while I had the snowflake and roofing tin out I was inspired to make an ornament as well as a gift for my super awesome totally rocking hairdresser as a thank you for all her work on keeping my grey's hidden!

I am just loving the 'lollies' right now and the Stampin' Score sure does make them easy .... however must admit that I am super excited that the Stampin' Up Occasions mini is going to have a new die to help speed up the process of making these!

Happy Stampin'
Margaret

No comments:

Post a Comment