Sunday, December 11, 2011

Freshly Made Dasher!

 Another sketch inspired card ... one of the last of my Christmas themed cards this year ... I had a Dasher sample left over from my Smooching Bleach technique class and when I saw the sketch over at Freshly Made sketches I was inspired to give him a place of honor as the  focal point on the card! 
 I just love the way the Black paper bleached out in a gold looking color and well the Gold smooch spray really helped to add pop to him ... and well than I went a little overboard on the 'bling' with the heat embossed gold glitter snowflakes and the snowburst embossed layer was spritzed with more smooch spray to give it glimmer and well than some gold around the edge of my circle and some pearls and dazzling diamonds for Dasher ... looks like he is getting ready for a New Years party!
 I added a Tiny Tags sentiment on my bow with the jewellery tag punch and a little jewellery ring to allow them the freedom to dangle like a little earring!
There is still time to play over at Freshly Made ... so pop on over and see what the Design Team and other bloggers did with this awesome sketch and get yourself inspired to spend some time down in the craft room - aka women cave!
Happy Stampin'
Margaret

7 comments:

  1. How cool that the black bleached to gold!!! A very festive Dasher! Thanks for joining Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great technique! Love all of the sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had no idea that Basic Black would look so good after the smooching bleach technique. Thanks for sharing and for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so fun! Such sparkle! So glad you joined us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How fun - that sparkle really shines! Love the black with gold. Thanks for playing along with Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Dasher, and I love all the sparkle you added to glitz him up! Thanks for playing with Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love all the sparkle and shine! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete