Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Some 'Kissing' going on this season

Well Christmas was AWESOME around here ... we really scaled back on the 'presents' and instead spent some quality time together playing cards and having fun on Christmas day - which is truly what it is all about! 

And well I have to admit as much as I love the holidays I LOVE being on vacation ... carved out sometime to spend sometime playing around in the Stampin' Cave with some techniques on my 'wish I had time to try this' list and here is a sample from one of them ...

Embossed kissing ... it is a little bit tricky to master the 'timing' to get it to turn out just right - cause you need the ink to dry but not the 'versamark kiss' before applying the embossing powder! 

However I love the effect of having the 'embossed image' overlaying JUST the stamped image of the floral focal - gives my old favorite Inspired by Nature a pop having the En Francis stamp as an overlay in the Tempting Turquoise embossing powder
Here is the 'sentiment' hiding on the bow with the Tiny Tags and Jewelry Tag punch!

No comments:

Post a Comment