Friday, December 16, 2011

Lovely Lattice Ornament

Over at Lynn Pratt's blog she has been sharing some truly inspiring ornaments using Stampin Up products and dies! 

So with my Ornament themed Stamp a Stack tomorrow I have been playing around with different ideas on what to share at the craft table to inspire participants - this is one of the ones I had attempted myself to see if it would be doable and while I LOVE it - it is truly gorgeous in real life - time wise it is just not a quick enough one to stay within the time frame of making 10 projects in 2 hours ... however wanted to share it on the blog in case anyone was inspired to make one at home when time is not a factor and you can take the time to line up all the little lattice folds and glue them it is worth the effort!

All you need is the Lattice Die, cardstock in a color scheme of your choice, Tombow glue, 12 inches of ribbon and a bead or gemstone for the bottom if desired!

No comments:

Post a Comment