Saturday, February 5, 2011

Colour Q 70

Colour Q challenge this week as so pretty - however since I did not have the colours in traditional papers I opted for my trust MDS option!

I was a week behind in getting out my Mojo Monday - however still wanted to play along so the lay out inspired by Challenge 175.
So with the background layer Cameo Coral I layered it with the Poppy Parade and the Love Impressions Folder textured brush stamp in Vanilla with an opacity to help create the illusion of the actual emboss folder.

I than created a 2 1/2 inch circle punch and filled it with Botanical Garden DSP and than applied the Greeting Card Kids with a little heart punch in the Poppy Parada.

The banner in the background was created with the Heart to Heart punch and overlapped hearts filled with a variety
of Early Espresso DSP set to a lower opacity so that the Poppy Parade shines through!



Sentiments are from the Filled With Love brush set download!

2 comments:

  1. What a lovely card, made with MDS! I love whaqt you did with the background! thanks for playing the ColourQ challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super! Great job with the MDS! Don't you love it? I do! :) Thanks for playing with us this week at the colourQ!

    ReplyDelete