Saturday, February 12, 2011

Notably Ornate Hybrid Card

A huge thank you to Mandy Grant over on My Digital Studio website for sharing the video on creating hybrid cards with My Digital Studio and traditional stamp sets.

I played on the inspiration drawn from Mandy's video and the Color Q challenge 70 from last week of combing Poppy Parade, Blushing Bride, Cameo Coral, Early Expresso and Very Vanilla and to add in an additional level of multi-tasking my upline challenge this month was 'use your blender pens' which I did to help create the card below!

Here is an up close view of the hybrid portion of the card ... using the MDS program to cover up and interchange the sentiments that normally go with this stamp set...and you can see in the background how I used the blender pen to create shading with the flower using Poppy Parade and Blushing Bride inks!

If this is a card you would like to try making it will be showcased in my upcoming Stamp a Stack on February 26th ... shoot me an email today to register!

No comments:

Post a Comment