Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Inspired by others ...

This is a layout I created after being inspired by the work of Christine Fuson over on My Digital Studio ... she used a similar layout for her MDS content submission ... should have been a winner in my opinion as it is just so COOL!

The wave is created by first creating two square punches and stretching them to fit out a large one on the left side and a smaller rectangle on the right. You fill the left side with your choice of DSP and than the right with the coordinating color. Than you make to circles and stretch them to make the shape of the wave you want and than fill the top one with the solid colour and the bottom one with the DSP and move it around to make it blend and tweak the solid circle to be a nice wave flow. Than decorate your page as desired!

I just LOVE how the medallion stamp goes with this Love Letter designer series paper - like they were made for each other!

1 comment:

  1. I love this layout... very cool the way you got the swirled background. I also really like the tiny medallion inside the scallop circle punch.

    ReplyDelete