Thursday, February 3, 2011

Sketchy Thursday 1.

This week I tried a different scrapbook challenge over on Sketchy Thursdays which offers up both traditional scrapbooking AND digital scrapbooking inspirations which I thought was neat!

This layout features my Grandpa's 90th birthday party ... he has since passed on to peaceful adventures on other plains and is greatly missed! This layout allowed me to trying out the new Botanical Gardens Designer series Paper and the Build a Cupcake punch... which are currently available in the Occasions mini for traditional paper crafting AND as a My Digital Studio download! Plus they have finally rolled out the Top Note in a My Digital Studio download!

In case you cannot tell ... that skinny thing sitting on the end chair beside my Grandpa is ME just preparing to turn 30 ... oh those were the days - hard to believe that was almost 11 years ago!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment