Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Hybrid Valentines

These are the goodie bags that I made for the kids back on Valentines ... I used the My Digital Studio to create the Hugs and Kisses sentiment and printed out a page full on Whisper White and punched them with the 1 1/4 punch, than punched a 1 3/4 inch circle in pink pirouette and the scallaps in Red Glitter paper - pierced them with the Crop-o-dile and than attached with a bit of pink curly ribbon!

Than I also made some 'boxed Chocolate' valentines with the kids for their parents ... each box holds a dozen of the little Lindt chocolates ... yummy!


Up close of the hybrid Hugs and Kisses created in My Digital Studio.

3 comments:

  1. Hello! I want to thank you for all the tips and information I get from your blog. I've passed the "Stylish Blogger" award onto you. Please visit my blog for the award details. Thank you again!
    http://stampingwithgwen.blogspot.com/2011/02/blog-award-cheerful-upsy-daisy-card.html

    Gwen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh thanks Gwen - off to learn more about the award!

    ReplyDelete