Wednesday, February 16, 2011

MDS Waterc oloring - Scrapbook page

I am so loving the 'water coloring' effect with My Digital Studio ... the Elements of Style just seems the perfect stamp set to use so after my first attempt to do this with a card I was inspired to try it with a scrapbook layout ... a great way to spend the kids nap times - SO RELAXING ... and I still had time left to spare to upload it to boot - gotta love the ease of digital scrapbooking!

So this layout features the Elements of Style combined with the new Bliss stamp set which is available both in Digital Download AND traditional clear or wood mount stamps during the Sale-a-bration event until the end of March ... and of course some pretty Half Back Pearls and Glitter brad bling and a Ribbon bow to complete the look!

No comments:

Post a Comment