Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Creative Scrappers meets Sketchy Thursday 4.7

I am a lover of the matching 'double layout' in my scrapbook - so I went looking for another scrapbooking challenge to coordinate with the Sketchy Thursday I have been trying to keep up with.

I found one with some cool layouts over at ... Creative Scrappers

Which inspired this layout of Christmas 1970 ... sure wish I could remember what was catching our attention out that window - perhaps looking for Santa?

Than paired it with the Sketchy Thursday for my right page layout ...

Which I used to create this layout! Lots of fun with the Rhinestone bling and 5 point flower poinsettias!
Thanks for looking :)

2 comments:

  1. I love that you combined sketches to do a 2 page layout!!!!! And so awesome that you are using old photos! Thanks for joining us this week at Sketchy Thursdays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loveeeeeeeeeeee both of these!! I loveeeeeeeeeeee the photos and the flowers! Thanks sooooooooooooo much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete