Monday, April 18, 2011

Creative Scrappers #152 meets Saturday ScrapSketch27

So the craft room is almost back to a temporary state of workablity - in that everything is back in its container and sorted from the big fall and a small work space is emerging.

As they say everything happens for a reason - my other half has taken pity on me and the perils of 'store bought materials' and their lack of quality these days and taken measurements to build me a custom made storage unit to hold my papers, punches and other products!!!

In the meantime another MDS offering inspired by the Saturday ScrapSketch 27 over on My Digital Studio offered by Alesha Walls ...

Which I used to create the following right page layout using the new Color Challenge from over at Color Q I missed the deadline for it however loved that it showcased some of the awesome colors in the new Beyond the Garden DSP! Also love how the button gives so much dimension stretched up so large - hoping it turns out as crisp when printed!

Then we blog hopped over to the Creative Scrappers and participated in the Sketch #152 which as such a pretty layout as well!

And here is my left side layout for this challenge ... again using the same colour scheme, Beyond the Garden DSP and accenting with a Beautiful Butterfly die layered with textured papers to create the sponged look and depth and some half back pearls for bling factor! I also used the Just Believe stamp set at 20% opacity on the Crumb Cake background to give a tone on tone Wersamark look!

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment