Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Strength and Hope CASE

I saw this flower daffodil crop up on a couple samples out there in the Stampin' Connection site and thought it was too cute ... my apologies for not having a link to site did not think to go and bookmark the blogs of the demos who shared the flower tutorial :(

This week I decided to try it with the Strength and Hope card for the Color Throwdown challenge last week of the Navy and White with another 'color' but did not submit this one case I ended up with two other colors cause the daffodil looked silly without some 2 step Bird punch leaves in the Old Olive :)


This is another one of those 'sparkly' cards that a photo does just not do justice! I embossed white on white with the words from the Strength and Hope set and than used the Iridescent Ice over the Night of Navy butterfly with some pearls as accents!


This is a perfect card for this weeks Shabby Tea Room challenge as well .... make something with butterflies ... with the new Strength and Hope Campaign set I think I could be entering everyday this week cause I am so loving this set!

2 comments:

  1. This one is so beautiful IRL... it's a shame it doesn't show here online. I love the swirls behind the daffodil, and your colour combination is so elegant and striking!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet card! Thanks for joining us at the Shabby Tea Room.

    ReplyDelete