Friday, April 29, 2011

Open Sea Sneak Peek

Only two more sleeps until the Summer Mini goes live ... so excited!

This is a set that I have currently pre-ordered in My Digital Studio along with the coordinating Nautical Expedition designer series paper ... only because I love the versatility of the resizing of the stamped images in the MDS and well printing out the DSP as you need it requires less storage in my tiny space!


That said the more I play with hybrid projects the more I want the traditional set too! I just love watercoloring the ship and the complimentary pieces that go with it are just too cute ... I paired this set with the Uncharted Territory as well to dress up the envelope - don't they just go great together?

On this card I used the World stamp up in the corner punched out as the 'sentiment focal point' with the Teeny Tiny wishes set ... and well the Early Espresso and Marina Mist are just a striking combo specially with this set!

2 comments:

  1. Love your watercolouring... I wouldn't have guessed it was hybrid without you telling us... great job with the set and papers!

    ReplyDelete