Sunday, April 10, 2011

Scrapsketch 26 & Color Q

Congratulations to Alesha Walls on the safe arrival of her newest addition to the family - a beautiful baby girl - whose arrival inspired this weeks Saturday Scrapsketch over on My Digital Studio!

I was also inspired to incorporate into my layout this weeks Color Q challenge as well as ... such pretty combination of colors - felt so springy.

So inspired by these two challenges I looked through my 'Vintage' photos of my childcare and came across these fun ones from an afternoon at the Great Aunt's yard - blowing bubbles and having fun - I have many a fond memory of playing at their place on a Sunday afternoon!

I incorporated a lot of different elements into these pages ... the Sweet Stitches DSP paper, Baroque Motif brush stamp vine, One of a Kind brush stamp set and lots of half back pearls and glimmer brads!

2 comments:

  1. I really like the large swirls with the pearls accenting them and you did a great job making a page 2 to go with the original sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Scrapbook layouts!!! The colors are perfect as well as all the elements.....they all look goregous together!!!

    ReplyDelete