Sunday, April 3, 2011

Elastic Easter Blossoms

Hope I am not boring everyone with the brayer themed cards - but it sure has been fun playing with my brayer again - it really is a versatile tool that should be in every stampers arsenal!

For this card card I wrapped the brayer with three elastics and than inked up with Daffodil Delight and rolled over glossy card stock and repeated with Old Olive, Melon Mambo and Pacific Point. This created a background that reminded me of Easter Grass so I thought the Eater Blossom stamp set would be perfect to use with it!

I really love how the Eggs stamped on the glossy paper - you get a really strong sharp color which popped and the 'shine' makes them look more like authentic eggs!

And of course no card of mine would be complete without some sort of bling hiding in it - so accented with some Rhinestones on the eggs and sentiment!

No comments:

Post a Comment